EaCo Chem - Pittsburgh History and Landmark Restoration.
JUMBOTRON

Pittsburgh History and Landmark Restoration

 A Pittsburgh, PA store that was established in 1925.

Heritage Restorer

Designed in 1925 by George Rowland, the building's formal elements suited the shop's upscale clientele. This neoclassical building includes fluted doric columns, recessed windows, spandrels, and an ornate cornice. Called "The Roberts Building", it has three elegant Greek columns gracing its facade, that were cleaned and repointed. Using Heritage Restorer, they were able to return it to its original state.

footer

Copyright EaCo Chem Inc. All rights reserved.
Member of the NPCA    Member of the Cast Stone Institute    Member of the Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Association    Member of the Mid-Atlantic Masonry Association (MAMA)

Facebook  Twitter  Google+  Youtube